Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Happened Wednesday

Well, what happened is that we are no longer going to be doing What Happened Wednesday.  The reason is quite simple.  We are finding it harder to write about what happened, so we are just gearing Wednesday's more to regular posts.  We will probably start participating in the great "Wordless Wednesday" movement though (seeing as how I ***LOVE*** taking pictures and all).

Also, Wednesday's are going to start having posts about losing weight and exercise and the like.  Andrea and I are on quests this year to be healthier and lose some pounds.  I lost 15 last year and would love to continue the healthier lifestyle my family has adopted.  Andrea, since having Declan, is trying to get rid of those pesky baby pounds (well, me too...lol). We are hoping you'll enjoy our triumphs and failures (there will be many, trust me!).

So, that's what's happening around here.  Look for the new posts starting next week!!!

What's up in your part of the world?  Feel free to share!

~I just had to correct Kandi it isn't just Declan's weight I am trying to loose. Try having 2 kids in less than 1 year plus 2 months steroids right before that. Medifast here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment