Monday, June 14, 2010

Illness hits again...

Well, it happened...again.  Illness struck my house.  Let me tell you, this is NOT FUN!  I have all 3 kids now on antibiotics and a hubby who has been home for 5 days in a row.  I honestly do not ever wish all this excitement on anyone...ever. 

So, that's what's up with me and why I've been M.I.A. for the past week.  A really big thank you to Andrea for posting!!  While a lot of people may not like the idea of writing a blog with another person, times such as these make it so much easier!  I adore writing with Andrea and love that when we are having bad weeks, the family is sick or we just go on a vacation that there is someone else to watch over the blog!

Thanks to you Andrea!!  You're a lifesaver!  Here's hoping my family starts feeling better, or I may have to disappear for a while just to catch up on sleep (haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment