Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ever had a week like mine?

Have you ever had a week where you just can't catch your breathe?  That's me this week.  Add to it I have had loads of commitments and appointments and you get one very tired and over-stretched Mom.  I'm okay with a week like this every now and again, but lately it seems as though they are getting closer together.

I'll admit that I have 3 posts that are going to be posted within the next 24 hours.  One will include a giveaway *tease, tease, tease*.  I committed to writing them and I don't go back on stuff like that, so I will get them written.

For right now though, I just got Ren off to school, kissed Chuck goodbye and sent him to work.  I have A sitting right next to me as I'm writing asking "can we go yet?" and CS is bouncing off the walls because today is "swim day" at the Y and she LOVES her swim lessons.

I will get my posts written, but wow, it's been busy.  I'm off to the races and just hoping I can keep up with the pack today!  See you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment