Monday, May 18, 2009

Ewww a hot dog..

posted by Kandi

Parental Advisory---Really gross potty story


Well, last week was my most favorite time of the month (Catch the dripping sarcasm there?). My favorite Aunt Flo was visiting (sarcasm yet again!).

The potty story goes like this. I'm a Mom, I have 3 kids under the age of 4 and my son in particular is 2. He is getting really interested in potty training, so we let him come in and see how to sit down and practice while we (hubby and me) go to the potty. With Aunt Flo visiting, I thought it was a bad idea for him to be in there and began locking the door whenever I went. Well, on this one particular time I forgot to lock the door. I was in the middle of, ummm, expelling a used tampon (I know, pretty explicit, sorry) when the bathroom door swung open and the afore-mentioned son is standing there. He said "Mommy what was that?" I said, "It was nothing sweetie, close the door and go play with your sisters." He closed the door and I thought left. That was until he heard me begin to pull up my pants, then he rushed in and looked in the toilet. I was appalled and more than embarrassed. I quickly put the lid down and flushed. My son then looks up at me with HUGE EYES and says "Mommy, how did you get a whole hot dog in your butt?" I thought I would pee on myself to keep from laughing. I changed the subject quickly to choo-choo trains and thought he forgot all about it. That was until dinner when we are all sitting down to eat. He then tells his Dad, "Daddy, did you know Mommy has hot dogs in her butt?" Chuck almost choked on his food.....

Such is life with a 2 year old I guess. So, how was your week?

2 comments:

  1. OMG That is freaking to funny....I have never had to deal with this one and I hope I never do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you enjoyed some humor at my "hot dog" expense...haha

    ReplyDelete