Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Blogoversary to Me!!

Well it seems as though I missed my 1 year blogoversary. How in world that one slipped by I don't know. A huge Thank You to Teena in Toronto for the comment in my Lands' End post about it. I can't believe I've had this blog for an entire year!! Wow, time goes fast...

So, in honor of my year of blogging here's a brief look at what's happened here at the Bar House....

-we purchased our first house
-started a remodel on the house to build a bathroom
-Peanut turned 4
-Cubs turned 3
-The baby turned 1
-Hubby and I celebrated our 7th anniversary!
-Peanut started soccer
-A hurricane hit Ohio
-The kiddies acquired LOADS more toys since moving
-I became an aunt, for the 8th time!!still leaving Cubs as the only boy in the family

Wow, that's about it. It seemed like sooo much more in my head, but hey...that's a lot!

So, even though I'm a day late it was my blogoversary yesterday!!! yipee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment