Thursday, March 18, 2010

My new Laptop


Photo From the Dell.com website.  Stock photo.


Yes everyone.  I actually am writing a post about a laptop.  Yet, if you remember (and if not, check out  this sad, depressed post) I have been living without one for a couple of months.  Let's just say internet functions and post writing have been sketchy.  I've been using my iPod Touch for most everything.  With exception to writing for the blog.  To do that I was heading down into the stinky, foul-smelling man cave to use the desktop. 

Until yesterday that is.  On Sunday, Chuck came upstairs and handed me some paperwork.  I ask him what I was supposed to do with it.  He said read it and then file it away please.  I got out the receipt file and looked it over.  I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Chuck hadn't left the room and wondered why.  I was about 2 lines into the receipt when I realized it was for my NEW LAPTOP!!  Wahoo!!  I dropped the papers and laid a huge kiss on Chuck.  Then ask him when it would arrive.  The best words EVER came out of his mouth.  It will be here in 3 days.  What?  Seriously?  Then reality kicked in and I ask him how much more he paid for shipping to get it that quick.  I guess it's a proud moment for me when he said "Nothing, it was free 2nd day shipping".  Awe-Some!

Yesterday the laptop arrived on my doorstep.  I almost kissed hugged the Fed-Ex delivery guy (yes, it was a guy).  So, my new laptop is here!  Actually, I wrote this post on it.  Yes, I'm just that silly, crazy, happy about it.  My life just got a wee bit easier.  Yay!

2 comments:

  1. I remember the day I got my laptop! :) It's been almost 2 years ago now. I'm really wanting a MacBook Pro!!!! Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the day I got my laptop! :) It's been almost 2 years ago now. I'm really wanting a MacBook Pro!!!! Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete