Monday, October 18, 2010

Mommy Confessions ~~ Goodbye Mad Men

Well, last night was the Season 4 finale of Mad Men.  By far, my favorite show...ever!  I am a little sad, left with burning questions that may or may not be answered next season.  The worst part is that next season doesn't start until NEXT summer! 


Photo from AMC.com


I could discuss how much I'm going to miss this Sunday night show.  I could dwell on the character plots and the tangled web they are weaving.  Which character is my favorite and who I think should find a quick exit.  I'm going to do none of those things.  Nope, Mad Men is gone for the year.  Now I'm going to have an extra hour in my Sunday evening and I have no idea what to do with it.  Well, that's not true.  I can think of many different ways to spend an hour.  I think for a while I'm going to spend it getting my couponing things back in order.  That could last a couple of Sundays easily!  My hope is to eventually be able to spend that extra hour in my craft room.  I have way too many unfinished projects in there! 

So, I'm going to pose a question to you all.  What would you do with an "extra" hour?  How would you spend it?

No comments:

Post a Comment