Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

It's HOT in our area right now.


Of course, it's hot in a lot of the U.S. right now.


This week's WW is a pic of my outside thermometer.


It hangs on a pole on our typically shaded porch.


At 9 this morning it was already reading around 80 degrees.


Oh, and hopefully you can see the haze in the photo as well.


The temperature alone is pretty typical for mid-July.


The humidity?  Well, let's just say my naturally curly bangs (which I straighten daily),


become ringlets on my forehead if I'm out for longer than 5 minutes.


Think Shirley Temple on a 34 year old body.  It's okay to laugh.  I do...


Here's hoping you can stay cool and be safe!


Drink LOTS of water.


OR


Eat lots of watermelon (my personal choice!)


No comments:

Post a Comment