As I'm sitting down to write these my house is full of laughter and silliness. I'm watching a sweet friends two little boys. They are the sweetest, most polite little men I know! I love having them over to play!
Here's my confessions:
- I am thinking of getting my hair colored today. I want to add some auburn highlights. Since I was outside so much this summer my hair was highlighted by the sun. My natural highlights are auburn and a little golden blonde. Sadly, they are growing out and I want them to stay. So, off to the stylist I will go!
- We just found out this morning that hubs boss is leaving her job for a new one.
- I have been a total house bound person this week. I got a lot of cleaning done though. That's a good thing!
- I cleaned out the garage last Sunday. Yes, I said I did it. Chuck was cleaning out the gutters and preparing the yard and such for winter. I think I may actually be able to fit the van in there once we hang all the bikes up. That. would. rock.
- I bought myself a pair of 5 inch heels for our date night this weekend. Yes, I realize I may break my ankle. I've been 'breaking them in' all week long. Which is why I cleaned the house. Things look a LOT different from 5 inches higher. :)
- I'm going to be very honest here. Writing just isn't as easy to do anymore. I used to love to write little stories about the kids or life. However, as the kids are getting older, my life is getting busier. It's hard to sit and write.
- The two year old that's hanging out at my house today is hilarious! I mean it. He's the funniest kid ever and he doesn't even realize it. I just spent the last 10 minutes playing "this little piggy" with him. I haven't laughed that hard in a while!
Well, I think that's it. I wish you all a good weekend and if you're local, go check out Family Friendly Cincinnati. They have all sorts of holiday fun posts right now!