Monday, December 13, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Yes, it snowed yesterday.  A pretty big snowfall for this time of year.  Oh, sometimes here in lovely South-West Ohio we get a white Christmas.  Usually though, it's just enough to cover the grass and melts when the sun hits it.  Thanks to an arctic blast from this weekend we got about 3 inches of snow!  The kids are so thrilled!!  I thought I'd share some pictures I took just as the accumulating snow began to fall.  It was beautiful!  I was freezing cold!  Yet, all afternoon and evening long all I kept thinking was "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas, just like the ones I used to know....."  I hope a little of the snow stays around until Christmas, but if not, we're enjoying it while it lasts!


Snow falling with the neighbors house as backdrop



Check out those huge snowflakes! 



This is the tree in our back yard with snow falling around it


 

Did it snow where you are as well?  How much did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment