Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wordless Wednesday ~~ Meet CS

This is CS.  She's my baby.  The youngest of my 3.  She is all the good things hubs and I are all rolled into one small little person.  Seriously.  She's laid back.  She laughs all the time.  She smiles at everyone and says "Hi Mister or Lady" as the gender requires.  She is very, very, very, very, VERY girlie.  She loves flowers, dirt, animals (except dogs which terrify her to the point of shaking), and life in general.

Honestly, I'm not trying to make her seem like sunshine and rainbows, but to us that's what she is.  She can make anyone in our family smile after the worst day.  She is the one who never allows anyone to leave our house without a hug and a wave.  She's also the first one to come running to the door when you arrive home. 



Now, on the flip side of her personality, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT get her on your bad side.  At the tender age of 3, she is already known for her silent treatments.  Seriously.  Oh, and make her angry and she will get you back.  When you least expect it.  Although that mostly just pertains to her brother and sister...LOL.



CS loves Barbies and Littlest Pet Shop.  She ADORES Disney Princesses.  Her favorites are Tiana, Snow White and Belle.  She loves them because they have dark hair like her.  She's a HUGE Team Umizoomi fan and speaks great Spanish thanks to Dora!  Books are her next love and she goes no where without a book in tow.  Singing and dancing are the newest things she's into.  She will dance all over the house. 

She still won't use the potty, but I'm not worried.  Oh, and she still can't sleep without her binky.  Through it all, she always wakes up with a smile and laughter soon follows. 

1 comment:

  1. [...] and I have been introducing you to each of our kids over the last month or so.  A few weeks ago, I introduced you to my youngest, CS.  I believe in that post I mentioned something about her having a way of “getting [...]

    ReplyDelete