Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wordless Wednesday ~Back to school

I have to thank Andrea for yesterday's Transformation Tuesday post!


Yesterday 2 of my 3 kids started back to school.


Ren began 1st grade and A started 2nd grade.


Here's a couple pictures of them.


Enjoy and remember to watch out for kids at bus stops and buses!





[caption id="attachment_6121" align="aligncenter" width="266" caption="This shot is a tradition. Daddy holding her hand on the first day!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_6123" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Rockin' his Reds jersey! That's my boy!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_6120" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="My pretty girl. "][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_6122" align="aligncenter" width="224" caption="He was so excited!"][/caption]

2 comments:

  1. How cute are your pictures? My son who just entered 4th grade did not want me taking pictures of him at school. :(
    I found you on the Wednesday Hop and I LOVE the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family back to happy to school

    ReplyDelete